Christine will guide students through a beautiful, relaxing sequence of self massage. Soft lighting with soothing music and therapy balls will help you unravel your tension and ease pain.
Saturdays, August 6th, 13th & September 3rd
1PM-3PM @ Roots for Wellness Center
38 E Montecito Ave
TO REGISTER CALL (626) 921-2723
$30 per workshop or $80 for all three in advance
This workshop will help:
* Remove accumulated dense fascia and scar tissue providing freedom at the surrounding joints
* Increase flexibility as well as the muscle's ability to move
* Increase circulation, lymphatic flow, and elasticity
* Help a person move with great ease and grace
* Create significant increases in motor skill level, adaptability, healing,
* Decrease recovery time after physical activity
* Decrease tension and stress in mind and body
* Provide clearer thinking
* Induce Calmness after rolling
Christine Saiyan will guide you into your issues, tissues, and body "blind spots," helping you to strengthen, heal and thrive.
Workshops are a great opportunity to dive deeper into this experiential journey of regenerating your body, mind and spirit.
You must be the change you wish to see in the world.